The PCB will be soldered to order based on the CT selection you make using the dropdown menus above.
Includes 1x fully soldered and tested PCB, test reports, and 1 set of standoff screws to support the PCB over your Raspberry Pi.
Please note the following:
- The Raspberry Pi is NOT included. Pictures are for illustrative purposes only!
- The CT selection dropdown menus above are for planning purposes only. These are so I know how to solder your board because different CTs require different resistors.
- This product does not include any CTs. You’ll need to add them to your cart separately.
Here are two generally recommended configurations:
#1 – Mains/Whole Home Monitoring
- CT0 : 100A 16mm (SCT-T16) or 100A 16mm (PZCT-02)
- CT1 : 100A 16mm (SCT-T16) or 100A 16mm (PZCT-02)
- CT2 : 100A 16mm (SCT-T16) or 100A 16mm (PZCT-02)
- CT3 : 100A 16mm (SCT-T16) or 100A 16mm (PZCT-02)
- CT4 : 100A 13mm (YHDC SCT-013-000)
- CT5 : 100A 13mm (YHDC SCT-013-000)
#2 – Individual Circuit Monitoring/Troubleshooting/Identification
- CT0 : 20A 6mm (YHDC SCT006)
- CT1 : 20A 6mm (YHDC SCT006)
- CT2 : 30A 10mm (YHDC SCT010)
- CT3 : 30A 10mm (YHDC SCT010)
- CT4 : 60A 10mm (SCT-T10)
- CT5 : 60A 10mm (SCT-T10)
… or any combination as you see fit.
To help you plan for which CTs you might want to include, here is a list of CTs that can be used on a single input without having to replace the onboard burden resistors:
Items on the same line are compatible with each other, which means… if you select the YHDC SCT-013 100A for CT1, then you can also use either the SCT-T10 60A, SCT-T16 100/120A, or SCT-T24 150A on input CT1. In this case, you could NOT use the PZCT-02 or SCT-24 100A on CT1.
- YHDC SCT-013 100A | SCT-T10 60A | SCT-T16 100A | SCT-T16 120A | SCT-T24 150A
- PZCT-02 100A | SCT-T24 100A
- YHDC SCT-010 30A
- YHDC SCT-006 20A
Feel free to contact me if you need clarification!